Hands-on experience of manual kitchen work at the Dakshani Chitra cultural heritage center. Of course, it now occurs to me that I don't think you use rice flour to make idli, but still a fun video. That's what I get for trying to be spontaneous!
That's neat!!! The grinding stone to your left is the one we make the batter for idli and the one that you are working on is the one we made the rice flour, coffee powder etc. I have used these till 1973, the year Anand was born!!!
2 comments:
That's neat!!! The grinding stone to your left is the one we make the batter for idli and the one that you are working on is the one we made the rice flour, coffee powder etc. I have used these till 1973, the year Anand was born!!!
Oh, how fun! What a great experience...
:-)
Post a Comment