My goodness, This young man is actually responding to his mother like he knows what she is saying. Mr. HI...CCUPS is smiling like a prince.
I can't believe how much he has transformed in just a matter of weeks! His cheeks are filling out nicely. So adorable.
Rohan just made Grammy's day! LOVE the videos, and it is obvious that he is making more eye contact and beginning to interact....
He's adorable!So, how much sleep are YOU getting? I think I'm on 4 hours max, but it's usually more like 3 because I waste 2 of the 5.5 he gives me taking a shower or checking email ;)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
My goodness, This young man is actually responding to his mother like he knows what she is saying. Mr. HI...CCUPS is smiling like a prince.
I can't believe how much he has transformed in just a matter of weeks! His cheeks are filling out nicely. So adorable.
Rohan just made Grammy's day! LOVE the videos, and it is obvious that he is making more eye contact and beginning to interact....
He's adorable!
So, how much sleep are YOU getting? I think I'm on 4 hours max, but it's usually more like 3 because I waste 2 of the 5.5 he gives me taking a shower or checking email ;)
Post a Comment