Today our match was confirmed at Au Pair Care. We are very excited to be welcoming Lilee to our home in August, to teach us about Brazilian culture and help take care of Rohan. We can't wait to meet you, Lilee!
Wow, I'm touched! Thank you for all... It's not perfect video, but you can know a little more about my life. I can't wait to meet you and your family! Love, Lilee.
3 comments:
Wow, I'm touched! Thank you for all...
It's not perfect video, but you can know a little more about my life.
I can't wait to meet you and your family!
Love,
Lilee.
How exciting! What a great video, and we look forward to meeting Lilee, too!
see you in August.
Love,
Mom and Dad
A wonderful video!!!It was great to see Lilee, her family and friends! Waiting to meet and know lilee!
Amma
Post a Comment