Friday, April 04, 2008

More Family Visits Rohan



We had two special guests for Rohan's naming ceremony: Raj Chithappa (Uncle Raj) from Sacramento and Bobby Peripa-Thatha from Tuscon. It was just wonderful to have them come for this event and they each took turns holding little Rohan and they looked like pros! We asked Uncle Raj to come back for the night baby duty but he just didn't seem so keen... hmmm, wonder why.

1 comment:

ccthinking-sam said...

It's just 11 days, and Rohan has grown so much; it's a miracle! He is calm when his tummy is full, and that was visible today. I am going to miss him when I travel, but boy, he sure is a bundle of joy. I detected somme of Bobby's mannerisms - the toes of his feet somewhat spread out, and the face he makes when he is uncomfortable. One big difference as well - he is quite contented even after a big job, while Bobby would simply not allow a moment to pass after relieving himself.

It is also interesting for me to see Bobby so comfortable with all the baby's duties. He scores over me there, by several points.